True Heading AIS Carbon Pro
The AIS CARBON is an Automatic Identification System (AIS) Class A transponder with both receiving and transmitting capabilities.
The AIS CARBON PRO makes it possible to navigate and display all vessels equipped with AIS transponders and at the same time be seen by other vessels or coastal stations equipped with AIS equipment.
• Compact single box design
• Approval: FCC and USCG standard in USA, Wheel Mark/MED,IEC certified in Canada • Display graphically AIS data target overlay on standard radars and multifunction chart displays
• Rotary encoder for quick selection and data entry using two soft keys
• Easily upgradeable through PC software via RS232 — 9 way D type connector • Built in 16 Channel GPS receiver with antenna
• High contrast mono-chrome LCD for clear presentation of data • Dual mode Class A/Inland AIS configurable via built-in menu
• Fully compatible with True Heading GPS Compasses
• Configuration and set up software
• Data display for MMSI, vessel name, call sign, vessel type, etc.
• Auto configuration for safety related message
• GPS display of position, COG and SOG
• GPS diagnostics
• Key status indicators
• Shows Transponder software and firmware version
• Displays receiver and transmitter statistics
• Displays Class A, Class B, base station and A to N target data
• Real time display for serial data output
• Two year warranty and world wide service